loopguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 173 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago Feb 28, 2006 #1 Too cold to go outside this week..:x
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Mar 1, 2006 #2 The sparkling one is interesting! How'd you do that? Rob
PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2006 #3 Striking a lighter on a long exposure? I like the last one. Nice unusual composition.:thumbup:
loopguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 173 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago Mar 1, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Hi, the sparkling is with ligther. I found some extra sparklers laying around that I'm going to experiment with later.
Hi, the sparkling is with ligther. I found some extra sparklers laying around that I'm going to experiment with later.
J Josiah TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 54 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Mar 1, 2006 #5 I really like the last one, just having that candle with all that negative space around, really has a good impact. Nice work
I really like the last one, just having that candle with all that negative space around, really has a good impact. Nice work
J Jimee TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 209 Reaction score 6 Location Columbus Mar 1, 2006 #6 The sparkling lighter one is cool, but not as cool as Homer I was just thinking today how I want to get some sparklers, haven't had any in a while.
The sparkling lighter one is cool, but not as cool as Homer I was just thinking today how I want to get some sparklers, haven't had any in a while.
loopguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 173 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago Mar 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 The question is should I light one up in my flat? Wood floors :lmao: