What's new

Honda.

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
51
Location
Cheshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
honda7lt.jpg


Thanks for looking!:thumbup:
 
Ah well atleast you'll know what the car is if you run up the back of it. :lol:

Nice shot mate. :)
 
Xmetal said:
Ah well atleast you'll know what the car is if you run up the back of it. :lol:

Nice shot mate. :)

Thanks!:thumbup: I don't normally do cars but I took it for a friend at my car club after he commented about why I was taking snaps of everything!:x



jstuedle said:
Yup, it is!

What were you expecting with a title like "Honda" ? :lol:

Thanks for your replies!:thumbup:
 
This is the un-edited, un-cropped print I have done for him! I wanted it to kinda look a bit commercial but I am still unsure about the film info at the top!


hondafull6af.jpg
 
Ah, another example of your own darkroom work.
Oh, I want to be able to do this, too!

But.... (see my reply in the Across The Pond thread)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom