Honey Suckle

vtf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Besides the sweet scent of the Honey Suckle bloom, it attracts a variety of creatures. From spiders to moths to humming birds.
1. A hawk moth or is called a humming bird moth
hawk-moth1.jpg

2. Only insect supposed to have wing speed of a humming bird.
hawk-moth.jpg

hawk-moth-4.jpg

4. This spider was eating an inch worm for lunch. No saving for later.
spider-with-leg.jpg

5. This girl was hiding under the vine
wolf-spider.jpg

Im out to get some shots of actual humming birds tomorrow.
CC if you like

#2:thumbup: great capture imho
ifelt something crawling on me after 5 lol. :lmao: thats a big one! that rock keeps grbbing my attention. kinda looks like an egg:mrgreen:

#2:thumbup: great capture imho
ifelt something crawling on me after 5 lol. :lmao: thats a big one! that rock keeps grbbing my attention. kinda looks like an egg:mrgreen:
it is:lol:

bugs creep me out like nothing else but i really like these shots. the only thing i would say is maybe shoot number 2 at a higher iso so the wings dont blur. and all the pictures seem a bit washed out in terms of color and vibrance. I love number 1 the most :D thanks for nightmares

Excellent 1 and 2 are the best imo.

the last one is sweet. I had one close to that size on my ceiling in my house yesterday morning. Wife was screaming like a little school girl until I caught it and took it outside.

the last one is sweet. I had one close to that size on my ceiling in my house yesterday morning. Wife was screaming like a little school girl until I caught it and took it outside.
Her leg span was only 4 inches but she definately was protecting her egg sack. Had a hard time getting good focus because she blended into the ground.

Most reactions

Back