Hong Kong

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back from 7 days in Hong Kong. Weather was perfect and managed to avoid any civil unrest. It's a fascinating place and well worth visiting. I took my Canon G7X Mark II so I could just slip it in my pocket and good to go. Here are a few images I took. I have a bunch more but don't want to over do it lol.

1. Bruce Lee
IMG_0211.jpg

2. Sunset Hong Kong island from Star Ferry
view 2.jpg

3. Big Buddha, Lantau Island
buddha.jpg

4.Junk on Hong Kong Harbour
junk.jpg

5. View from Stanley Peak
view 1.jpg

Really like the second. Looking forward to the ones you share next!

Thanks. My favorite is the junk with the red sails. Though the Bruce Lee statue is very cool.
I will post some more once I have a chance to go through them.

You're back! Sounds like you had a good trip, that's good. I like #4 best, #5 has the wow factor and #1 is just cool, that statue probably looks best at night like that. RIP Bruce, miss that guy and his son, Brandon.

The big question is …. did you learn how to cook Chinese?

You're back! Sounds like you had a good trip, that's good. I like #4 best, #5 has the wow factor and #1 is just cool, that statue probably looks best at night like that. RIP Bruce, miss that guy and his son, Brandon.

The big question is …. did you learn how to cook Chinese?

Yep, trip was great. Tourist numbers down due to concerns about the protests so lines for touristy things mostly non-existent. Bruce Lee one of my hero's when I was a young bloke. Tragic Brandon died so young. Cooking and I are non compatible lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The shot of the Junk is my favorite.

Great set! Bring on the rest.

wow i enjoyed this trip... awesome photos..

#4 is awesome.

Most reactions

Back