What's new

Horizon Sunset

Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
41,401
Reaction score
5,706
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sunset010609__19.jpg
 
Really nice colours. I think you pushed the pp too far as some of the blues are clipping.
 
For me every single picture is... wow!
You didn't push anything but your imagination, and plz keep on pushing it..

The sky is the limit, right?
 
Really nice colours. I think you pushed the pp too far as some of the blues are clipping.
Yep, I saw that, but soft proofing indicates it will print well none the less.

Did you notice the posterization? The image file I uploaded to my Photobucket account was only 206 KB, pretty low quality.
 
For me every single picture is... wow!
You didn't push anything but your imagination, and plz keep on pushing it..

The sky is the limit, right?
Thanks! :thumbup:

Not if one hopes to appeal to an already established audience. After all, there are bills that need to be paid every month, right! :lol:
 
Sorry, I don't like unmatted, framed images.

Was that an image of a real frame you linked to?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom