horizontal snow

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hedwig?

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Oh man, F3.2 @ 300 mm, you must have some good glass. Too bad the body & head is not as sharp as the far wing. Nonetheless a great capture.

I'm thinking 'mail delivery'. Lovely shot.

On second thought, it wasn't a Snowy in the Potter films was it?

Hedwig was a Snowy Owl

Great shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Altho if I look at it with the obviously perfect 20/20 critical eye of Old Ron, the 3rd feather from the right on its beak is just ever so slightly in a minimal kinda round about technically irratic obtuse sort of off the wall impressionistic left field way....... soft, as in ITS A F&*$ING OWL and as such has soft feathers to enable it to fly silently........ if you are going to comment on a persons images please at least make sensible comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you shop out the leathers from its talons ;)
Seriously, grand shot :D

in a word, NO :biggrin:

lr1.jpg

honestly Daan you really need to come over here and view a few of the places I go

honestly Daan you really need to come over here and view a few of the places I go
Yeah, im getting the feeling that i should do that. Looks like you have some great spots there.....and some great birds
We had a Snowy in Holland not long ago, but there werent alot of people who noticed the leather around his talons :lol: There have been some wild Snowy spottings in the last decades, but nothing to write home about.
But coming to your place wont happen anytime soon i guess. Have an appointment with the bank next week and then im off to buy an appertment, so goodbye money. Ah well, maybe in a few years...........just make sure you dont stop photographing in the time between :)

Gorgeous! I love owl pics.

(Hey, is your website back up?)

yes

Yeah, im getting the feeling that i should do that. Looks like you have some great spots there.....and some great birds
We had a Snowy in Holland not long ago, but there werent alot of people who noticed the leather around his talons :lol: There have been some wild Snowy spottings in the last decades, but nothing to write home about.
But coming to your place wont happen anytime soon i guess. Have an appointment with the bank next week and then im off to buy an appertment, so goodbye money. Ah well, maybe in a few years...........just make sure you dont stop photographing in the time between :)

shame! there is a Snowy down in the southwest at the moment but its about a 5 hour drive away :er:

Nice panning! Have to try it for myself. ;)

thanks

cheers mate, not been taking much until the last 2 weeks

How did I miss this??
I think I missed your whole birdy series around this time!

Great shot as always :)
As for LP's shots - they all look soft - till you click them ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back