Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_5724.jpg

DSC_5691-Version3.jpg

DSC_5759-Version2.jpg

Hornetinflight.jpg

DSC_5688-Version3.jpg

Very nice shots and interesting to see another species of hornet. The ones here are quite docile and even willing to have their picture taken sometimes but you have to be brave anyway. This one looks even bigger and badder so I hope they are not as big as they look as it must be pretty scary, but I bet they are. Well done

Tim

Very nice, good detail

Nice images - I love the detail - thanks for sharing. Number 3 is my favourite. If it was mine, I would seriously consider hanging it on my wall.

Thanks for the comps. They dwarf the wasps we have here. In fact a wasp got in the hornets space, and the hornet rather quickly bumped the wasp and knocked the wasp to the ground. There was no doubt who controlled it's territory. It was, however, rather unbothered by my presence. I just stayed in the area it was landing, and it never threatened me. These guys are pretty docile unless you mess with their nest, and I have no desire to do that!

Great set, I love the light and texture on the wings in the first three. My only nitpick would be that you cut off the stinger in the first shot.

Netskimmer, that is my problem with #1 also. That is actually my fav shot. That was a framing, not a cropping issue. I just failed to get the tip of the stinger in the frame. No excuses, just learning on the go! Thanks for the compliments and C&C.

Outstanding set. Picture #3 is my personal favorite. Picture #5 seems a somewhat over exposed.

Most reactions

Back