Horse trainer in Kashmir, CC are welcomed.

Ankit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This man was the trainer of the horse which took me upto the glacier in Sonamarg, Kashmir, India.

IMHO, this would have been much better in portrait orientation and if you wouldn't have cut the top of his head off. Thanks for sharing.

Tad bit underexposed, eyes are dark, a little too close for my liking, would of liked to of seen him closer to the horse.

I think its a nice shot nonetheless. I love the detail

I agree with EOV and sscarmack but it is still a nice shot. I do however disagree with it being too close, the lines in his face have a lot of character and I wouldn't want to lose that.

I agree with EOV and sscarmack but it is still a nice shot. I do however disagree with it being too close, the lines in his face have a lot of character and I wouldn't want to lose that.

The only reason I said it was too close, is the top of the head is snipped off. I think it would be more 'complete' with the whole head in the frame, or even a tad bit tighter on the crop?

Whatcha think?

I like the details. I agree with some of the comments, but other than that it's really a good shot.

The only reason I said it was too close, is the top of the head is snipped off. I think it would be more 'complete' with the whole head in the frame, or even a tad bit tighter on the crop?

Whatcha think?

I agree... I think; head to the right and down just slightly, and come back JUST enough to get the top of his head in the frame. Not too much more negative space though.

IMHO, this would have been much better in portrait orientation and if you wouldn't have cut the top of his head off. Thanks for sharing.

I completely agree that I shouldn't have cut his head if I had taken it in portrait orientation.

Whatcha think?

I agree... I think; head to the right and down just slightly, and come back JUST enough to get the top of his head in the frame. Not too much more negative space though.

But in landscape orientation, I feel that cropping the top of his head brings more character and focus onto his face and expression, What do you all think?

I think it's possible but I would shoot a little wider next time so you have the option to see 2 variations. You can always crop more, but you can't crop "out" :)

Still a fantastic shot. I love the light and color

I think it's possible but I would shoot a little wider next time so you have the option to see 2 variations. You can always crop more, but you can't crop "out" :)

Still a fantastic shot. I love the light and color

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I really appreciate all the helpful tips that the members of the forum provide. I'll keep it in mind from now on.

Most reactions

Back