What's new

Hot Cars And Jesus!!

Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
4
Location
Bonita Springs
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Overall the edit and composition is nice in all of them and Im a fan. Some of them are cropped a little tight for my liking but I think theyre cool. I can tell that these arent individual shoots but car shows which makes it hard to do so I think youre on the right track. If you did individual shoots I think you could have a lot of luck.
 
Overall the edit and composition is nice in all of them and Im a fan. Some of them are cropped a little tight for my liking but I think theyre cool. I can tell that these arent individual shoots but car shows which makes it hard to do so I think youre on the right track. If you did individual shoots I think you could have a lot of luck.

Thank You so much.
 
I have not much interest in cars so the subjects themselves are irrelevant to me. The heavy vignetting becomes a cliche quickly and you might consider not relying on that as a processing staple.

The picture of Jesus is a picture of someone else's art with not much else about it. Since Jesus as a subject is not important to me, the image consequently doesn't move me either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom