Hot sun, cool drink

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another shot from Lunenburg

img9348pcrzm8.jpg

I like the concept idea, but too much shadows, and her/his clothes are so dark and can't see their expression. I would say it also needs cropping.

I'm confused as to what the main focus is because everything is sharp and in focus with eachother.

just my opinion though.

typical Canadian hard at work :lol:

woha i think its a great shot, i dig the high contrast makes the red pop, good job :thumbup:

I really like the concept of this one, especially the sharp contrast in the colors - it really make the picture feel "hot".

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Kabluey, I'd be interested in seeing what crop you have in mind...my photos are open for editing, so please have a go, if you'd like. And you're right, there are lots of shadows because it was taken around lunchtime on a very sunny day. I didn't find the shadows distracting, though.

LP:
girl_haha.gif

Arch: Heyyyyy, great to see you on the board!! Thanks for the comment. :mrgreen:

Tangerini: :hugs:

i really like this picture just wish it was centered

I think this is one of those rare occasions where there is a bit too much contrast in the image. The boards are somewhat over-exposed and as someone has already said, there's no detail in the woman's clothes. I was quite happy with the original crop, it could have come in a touch, but quite as far as the second version. Great colours in it though.

That, is one red table...

I really like the concept of this one, especially the sharp contrast in the colors - it really make the picture feel "hot".

I totally agree, just sweating looking at it..

Great title great pic, Brilliant...

I actually like this shot and one of the reasons is the contrast of the red table. I also really like the angle you took this at because it gives it a more interesting feel. I'm like this one alot!

Thanks so much for all the comments. They are much appreciated.

Chris, I'll try to work on the pic to see if I can darken the boardwalk, and get some detail in the woman's pants. Should be doable, to someone who knows PS (which I don't, but I'll play around a bit and see if I can improve the weak points).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back