What's new

Hotel Jakober Hof, Augsburg

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
748
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
imm023_12-2.jpg


Ektar DIN 21
 
Fred you are making me miss my days in Germany . I like the photo very much and I think it has good composition.
 
I love the point of view. It's got a strange suspense almist

Fred you are making me miss my days in Germany . I like the photo very much and I think it has good composition.

Thank you, both.

I wanted to try the framing here after reading through a section about this in Hedgecoe's The art of Colour Photography. I'm very pleased with the outcome, which is not just the usual (boring?) angle but has added interest, or suspense as you put it, Chris. Sam, I'm glad it brings back happy memories of your time here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom