What's new

House statue

Interesting pic. I looked at it for awhile, trying to decide what it was that I liked about it and what it was that still seemed a little "off" to me. The silhouette is very elegant, and the blue/black colour combo gives it a very artsy feel to it, but the cropping/framing seems a bit off (perhaps vertical format would have suited it better?) and the antenna in the background (although I'm sure it couldn't be helped) is rather bothersome. It's a unique perspective though; keep shooting!
 
Thanks for the comment, Yes the antenna was on the roof of a house in the background so couldn't really be helped. Thanks for the advice, i'll keep it in mind.
 
Blue and black... Interesting combination and composition.
 
i like the idea, wish the image was more crisp/in focus
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom