drafuul
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2009
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I spend too much time shooting homes. Here are a few shots from some of my most recent. All C&C always welcome 
Hey, it was just a joke, there are no walls but it looks like a living room setup, thus "nice job on cloning out the walls"Thanks so much for all the positive feedback! Though, I'm not sure what part in 3 looks like it has cloned out walls. There was nothing removed from the image. That's the actual view of them home. (lucky people with money)
Hey, it was just a joke, there are no walls but it looks like a living room setup, thus "nice job on cloning out the walls". I understand it was an outdoor patio setting.
Not something I would see over here in rural PA. Those rooms shown are bigger than my entire house!