Houston

Nice, I was just on bizness there at Anheuser-Busch brewery

This is awesome! Care to share your settings??

i love the colors :) and has pretty good lighting

Great photo. I would just adjust the slight distortion on the buildings if you have post processing software.

I love the different tones of blue, green and purple in the photo but I would have liked to see more of a focal point. I'm not sure where to look at first glance, and the subject of the photo is a little scattered.

Great photo. I would just adjust the slight distortion on the buildings if you have post processing software.

I know how to correct it I just didnt. I kind of dig the distortion. Now, if you want to buy a copy after I correct it, ill get right on that LOLOLOL.

I love the different tones of blue, green and purple in the photo but I would have liked to see more of a focal point. I'm not sure where to look at first glance, and the subject of the photo is a little scattered.

Thanks. AS for central focus, there really isnt one here. I dig what your getting at though. This is just a view from a parking garage i stop by periodically cause it has the view out to infinity. I usually just kind of sit there and stare out for a while.

Most reactions

Back