How are you paying it forward?

I take photos at a camp for kids with cancer and blood disorders twice a year. I have been doing this for several years. Love sharing their memories with them.

It's not much but about twice a week when I leave for my daily travels I pack a sandwich, a bottle of water and a large baggie full of dry dog food and a couple of dog treats. It seems like most of the people I see on the street that need a handout also have at least one dog with them. I feel sorry for the dogs too so I'll hand over the sandwich and water to the human and take care of the dog's needs also.

Tuffythepug said:
It's not much but about twice a week when I leave for my daily travels I pack a sandwich, a bottle of water and a large baggie full of dry dog food and a couple of dog treats. It seems like most of the people I see on the street that need a handout also have at least one dog with them. I feel sorry for the dogs too so I'll hand over the sandwich and water to the human and take care of the dog's needs also.

That's awesome! I think that is better than giving them money and many of us forget about the dogs.

Most reactions

Back