How do I get out of the gallery?????

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When I go into any gallery (the user galleries, not the forum galleries) - how do I get back out? I end up unable to use the back button and with no other options. I'm using Chrome. And it should be noted that I had this issue before the site change the other day, just didn't have a chance to ask about it. TIA for your help!

Clicking on the "the Photo Forum" at top-left will take you back to the title page. You can also select "FORUMS" under the title graphic.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I don't see that at top left. I can get there via my bookmark so not a big deal I guess, was just wondering what I'm doing wrong or if it was a website quirk.

Go down the hall to your left, at the end of the hall go thru the door on the right, down three steps and that should put you in the lobby. The concierge can direct you from there.

Chrome 36 running on Windows 8

upload_2015-1-25_22-0-14.png

And if you are using the Blue skin, the "FORUMS" link is at top right.

upload_2015-1-25_22-2-43.png

upload_2015-1-25_22-6-6.png

This is all I see when I go into a gallery to look at a photo.

You should get a white "X" at top-tight of the photo; that closes the image. If not, it may be a setting or a plug-in.

upload_2015-1-25_22-16-18.png

edit: used own image

Hmm, there is no white X visible but if I click on the photo top right where it should be it does close it and then I can see the rest of the forum again. Thanks for your help!

One more question please. What is the individual photo max file size for the gallery and what is the total user allotment? I'm having trouble uploading and not sure why. TIA.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back