What's new

How do I post photos???

socaltony

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, I know I'm pretty tech savy, but I can't seem to figure out how to post photos on my thread. There is no attachment icon and my url links to Picassa don't work. Any suggestions??
 
Okay, I know I'm pretty tech savy, but I can't seem to figure out how to post photos on my thread. There is no attachment icon and my url links to Picassa don't work. Any suggestions??

You can only upload attatchments if you are a supporting member which is vastly overrated. Since TPF's owners don't really support the boards just receive money from advertisers etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom