How do ya do that

heykaren

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Some people have an image beneath their name -- how do you do that :?: Are they your own photos or is there somewhere you can chose one :?: Might be fun to add one... :wink:

those are avatars. You can change your in the Profile button from the menu up above. It should be at the very bottom of the page. You should be able to choose just about anything, well decent at least, but a mod should able to clearify it.

just about typed the same answer and then realised Geronimo had answered :roll: The avatar must be of a certain size and file size. If you don't have an image editor such a s photoshop for example, send me the image you want and i'll sort it for you.

*mental note*
that's the good deed for the day out of the way

Ok, sorry to be so computer illiterate, but Im not sure how to select an avatar. :oops: I went into profile and found the section on avatars, but when I click to see the gallery, I dont get anywhere. I dont have a scanner and am way beyond trying to figure out how to upload photos ( Ill get there...), so should I just hang on a bit till I figure it all out :?:

Heykaren, If there are any pictures you have on your hard drive or you have found on the web somewhere, it can be made into an "avatar"

give a picture you like(from the web or elsewhere)to darfion, and he will make you an avatar... :lol:
:lol:
:lol:

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back