How many of you have Devian Tart membership? How do u like it?

I have one and it's not bad - there's quite a lot of dodgy politics in the chat rooms, but there's a good amount of genuine talent there which probably outweighs the "whose friend is better" bits.

R

thebeginning, it doesn't cost anything for a basic page. You can subscribe and get extra features, and you can pay for a prints account to, and have a store.

I've visited a few times, but I usually get turned off by the blabber. Check out the active thread list; nothing about art or photography. The number one topic challenges christians to explain dinosaurs. Sheesh, what a waste of time.

There's a lot more to Deviantart than the lame forums. I don't use them at all. You can have your own forum on your user page if you are a member.

Btw, if you go down to Photography on the main page, and click Art photography, there is a special forum just for photography, and there is nothing but photograph topics. Good discussions.

I put it back on there Corry :)

Btw, if anyone here does get a DA account, please do send me a note, and I'll add you, and turn you on to some of the great photography, and I'll feature you in my journal so you can meet other photogs.

Digital Matt said:
Btw, if you go down to Photography on the main page, and click Art photography, there is a special forum just for photography, and there is nothing but photograph topics. Good discussions.

I'll check that out. I just always get turned off before I could find the cool stuff.

Most reactions

Back