how many weddings a year?

Making your own albums is easyeasyeasy. I make a crapload off of albums, especially upgrades. Tack on $600 to my packages, and that is where I average. Albums, and parent albums are HUGE!

Its probably easy easy easy once you know what your doing, but it seems to be a large investment the first time through. The albums and pages seem to be pretty expensive. I would prefer to have a sample to show the client, but the sample might not be what that client wants. Also I would rather have experience with an online retailer before offering something to the client, so I know I can count on that retailer to provide what I promised to the client. But I guess that would be a necessary investment, but its put me off for some time now.

What sources for albums do you suggest?

Im also not sure how the album is put together. Im sure its rather simple, but I havent seen an album put together. Do you simply place the pictures on a sheet and attach it with corner pieces? Or is there matt type things that you place the picturse onto *on the back* and then attach that to the page?

It's not expensive if you set it up im photoshop. There's many different templates available for page design.

I know of some where you can send your images away for printing and they'll put the album together.

I've not done one yet but I will be creating the album pages at my next one.

You can find online retailers where you download software and you design the album with their software which seems interesting. I need to look more into this and find a nice supplier of quality books.

Its probably easy easy easy once you know what your doing, but it seems to be a large investment the first time through. The albums and pages seem to be pretty expensive. I would prefer to have a sample to show the client, but the sample might not be what that client wants. Also I would rather have experience with an online retailer before offering something to the client, so I know I can count on that retailer to provide what I promised to the client. But I guess that would be a necessary investment, but its put me off for some time now.

What sources for albums do you suggest?

Im also not sure how the album is put together. Im sure its rather simple, but I havent seen an album put together. Do you simply place the pictures on a sheet and attach it with corner pieces? Or is there matt type things that you place the picturse onto *on the back* and then attach that to the page?

You can get the Asuka, Graphi, Kingston, and Art Leather all at half price or free for your first sample. Average cost for the samples run anywhere between $30-$400, so there is a lot of leeway here.
Don't bother with traditional albums. They cost as much as the digital, and noone buys them anymore because it reminds them of their parents old tired albums.

www.asukabook.com
www.artleather.com
www.graphistudio.com
www.albumsunlimited.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back