What's new

How the Mighty Have Fallen

Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
7,824
Reaction score
16
Location
The Magic Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3148581026_1900170357_o.jpg
 
Great title! And I love the icy edge to the top leaf. You got lots of detail in the leaves/grass. (Looks like it's colder in the UK than here in Canada at the moment!)
 
cold.gif


Yikes, sounds cold indeed!

Did you get a new lens for Christmas? I seem to recall you saying that, but I could be mistaken
 
lovely foto Chris....the title is almost the same as a book I read many years ago, it was of the Sci-Fi fantasy genre....can't remember what the story was about now but it was not about fallen leaves lol.
 
cold.gif


Yikes, sounds cold indeed!

Did you get a new lens for Christmas? I seem to recall you saying that, but I could be mistaken

It was cold alright. No new lens for Christmas this year. I did this on the 17-55mm f2.8 IS which pretty much lives on my camera. This was something done down at my sister's before brunch. I've gone through the rest of the shots I took and nothing much else is looking like seeing the light of day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom