What's new

How to create a photo with distortion? which lens? (images included)

UUilliam

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
2
Location
Glasgow
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well if you check the exif data of one of the images the photographer did use one of those 10-20 something mm lenses.

I have a Sigma 10-20 and it's a great landscape lens even though it's really soft wide open but I almost never go lower than f/8 when I shoot landscapes. I think the best equipment for those kind of photos would be a combination of a full frame camera and a sigma 12-24mm :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom