How to create single photo with a look of both side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi_jo19

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited by a moderator:
If you want the shape to match the subjects head then yeah, you're gonna need photoshop definitely.
If not... Well you might still need photoshop as I don't know any websites that do this kind of thing. :p

@ e.rose I know it dsnt belongs to me but i showed it here as an example.

@ Judobreaker
Yah that i will use photoshop but i thought there is some website available e.g. photofunia.com that can help me out easily.

@buckster Well this photo spread all over on the net facebook,twitter so no big deal.

But it's not yours. It's called stealing. Facebook and Twitter may be down with that (SOPA, anyone?), but it's against forum rules here.

@buckster Well this photo spread all over on the net facebook,twitter so no big deal.

Actually, it IS kind of a big deal around here. Facebook, Twitter and much of the internet has little concern for a photographer's rights regarding their own photos, but we here at TPF take those rights kinda seriously.

So, if you're gonna stick around THIS forum, and find any warm welcomes or respect, you'll need to abide by the rules here. Post it up if it's yours; if not, just provide a link to where you found it.

It is big deal here.
- Your action against forum rules
- We respect other people's work.

if you like chicks with three arms you better put a ring on it!

Whatever happened to integrity?
shrug.gif

OK, everyone...... abhj's photos are free for you to use in any fashion, manner and use you see fit. Copyright laws no longer apply because he says so, and it's no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back