What's new

How to make sure Raid1 is working?

gl600

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2009
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
Middle East and Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just bought a Lacie HD Max (2TB) and set it to raid 1. How can I tell if the Raid 1 is working?
(There are 2 1TB HD's and My Computer is showing 1TB so it seems like it should be working... how do I make sure?)
Thanks!

(P.S. The only answers I have seen involve simulating a HD failure with one of the drives and then checking the other one... I don't want to do this.)

Thanks in advance :)
 
There should be some management software that shows you status of the array.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom