D Davehimself TPF Noob! Joined Apr 26, 2007 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 28, 2007 #1
Olympus8MP TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 416 Reaction score 0 Location Youngstown, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2007 #2 I really like the idea, but I wish the green drop about halfway down the glass was more detailed ( I can't tell whether its out of focus or what.. ) Overall, though it is a very nice shot!
I really like the idea, but I wish the green drop about halfway down the glass was more detailed ( I can't tell whether its out of focus or what.. ) Overall, though it is a very nice shot!
xfloggingkylex TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2006 Messages 1,292 Reaction score 1 Location Frederick, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2007 #3 a perfect use of selective coloring, and one of the only times I think it doesn't look cheezy.