What's new

Howth Cliff

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6302.jpg
 
Looks like a very nice place. I would love to see more of the cliff itself -- the top left feels very empty in comparison.
 
I think it's a great image, and that the top left gives sense of depth to the picture. Only extremely minor nitpick would be the small amount of land in the top left which I would either crop or clone out (giving that area of the photo an even 'cleaner' look).
 
wow, i want to go there and enjoy the view
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom