What's new

Howth Harbour Today

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2642043235_3e9fb334be_o.jpg

1
2642044163_b2f66e0680_o.jpg

2
2642871008_027f913c90_o.jpg

3
2642046335_d3515d980a_o.jpg

4


All shot about 2 hours ago, processed in Lightroom
 
Such an interesting sky in the third photo! I really like that one, the many shades of blue in both water and sky, and then the few dots of complementary red in the lighthouse. Very nice.

The others are good photos, too, but I myself am most attracted to the lighthouse photo.
 
Gorgeous shots. I like the armada in the last the most.

Inspiring to me. Now I'm going to go slam the car door on a kids finger, scratch the paint on the gate backing out the driveway, get a speeding ticket hurrying to go sit in traffic on the freeway for 3 hours going to a city I don't understand to run across the street to the harbor with my tripod with cars honking to take some shots of drunk and beligerant fisherman I hope come out 1/10th as good.

:)
 
LOL, it sometimes feels like thats the way I do it!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom