myko5
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2010
- Messages
- 338
- Reaction score
- 35
- Location
- CNY
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Might be a long shot, but I have these sitting around and thought someone might be able to use them.
I have 2 HP Q2612a print cartridges that I acquired somehow. One box is opened, but the cartridge is sealed in the packaging inside. The other box is unopened. Each box contains 1 cartridge.
If you have use for these, send me an offer. I see them going for roughly $40 on ebay and amazon. I have $75 in mind, but open to suggestions.
Thanks,
Mike
I have 2 HP Q2612a print cartridges that I acquired somehow. One box is opened, but the cartridge is sealed in the packaging inside. The other box is unopened. Each box contains 1 cartridge.
If you have use for these, send me an offer. I see them going for roughly $40 on ebay and amazon. I have $75 in mind, but open to suggestions.
Thanks,
Mike