What's new

Huangshan China

mathiasdeknudt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am Mathias Deknudt, and I participated for a photo contest. The price I can
win is a camera (Samsung WB700) that I would like to win for my girlfriend.

The photo is made in China, yellow mountains with a nikon D60. An interesting
fact about these mountains is that the movie avatar is based on this stunning
place.

This is the photo:

nn6s7o.jpg


If you like the photo, you can vote on the link below by pressing the like button.
It takes only 3 seconds of your time and would help me big time!
http://fotowedstrijd.mijnalbum.nl/samsung/...;photoid=B095K1

Thank you

Kind regards,

Mathias
 
wonderful place!
 
Picture can be fine, but with a different PP. Maybe it was your artistic point of view, but I'm not really a fan of purplish mountains. Colors are way off.
 
Haha, just went there just this summer. Really great place! Absolutely beautiful mountains, you must go there if you travel to China. I like the pictures, you were lucky and got some nice mist (it was all sunny when I went :C) but I also agree the colors are a bit off. Still, great pic!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom