What's new

Hudson River NY

Doc Wiseman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
New Windsor NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took my evil puppy for a walk along the Hudson and tried to capture some of the sights. As always C&C appreciated
1. Bannermans Island "Castle" actually a private military surplus sellers personal building.
IMG_5365_NEW-vi.jpg


2.One of the many sailboats out this weekend passing the island

.
IMG_5374_NEW-vi.jpg


3. The "River Rose" Excursion cruiser

IMG_5388-vi.jpg


4. The "Pride of the Hudson"- a dinner cruiser and one of my former places of employment

IMG_5403-vi.jpg


5.The river valley looking south at about dusk. Behind the mountain on the right is West Point.

IMG_5414-vi.jpg
 
Oh I miss this area! I grew up at West Point, and I never knew what the heck that building was :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom