Huge Nikon Sale, lenses, cameras, digital and film!!

I'm waiting for you to respond so I can paypal you the money for the camera but it has been two days since I've had a response.

The times you REALLY wish you had some money... (oh 28mm f2.8 how I wish you were mine)

I'm waiting for you to respond so I can paypal you the money for the camera but it has been two days since I've had a response.

Strange... I've been responding to all emails daily. I just sold the d200, I hope it was to you. Sorry if I missed your offer.

This comment baffles me - there's no reason not to, I just don't see why one wouldn't.

It's because I don't sell items very often and I'm ignorant to the rules and regulation regarding importing/exporting goods to other countries.

I'm sorry, but I don't have time to research it, and I don't want to risk any hassles.

Strange... I've been responding to all emails daily. I just sold the d200, I hope it was to you. Sorry if I missed your offer.
It was me! Let me know when the payment clears

Hey, you posted about your Nikon FM on my "Looking for a film camera, but..." thread, and I just want to know if there are any significant problems and/or defects about it?

is the tamron 28-75 still for sale and if so, is it the newer version with internal motor?

Most reactions

Back