Hughes Farm

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3335121018_680e780f9a_o.jpg

Well... so the magnolia trees are about to bloom?
Why did you keep the colours with some buds (those against the dark of the silos), but not all (like only SOME that show up against the sky). The selective colouring looks random and not thought out well. All in all I'm not sure I like your composition. To bring out the juxtaposition of man-made silo and pretty plant, you might have wanted to leave out the sky entirely and use just one silo as background?

Well... so the magnolia trees are about to bloom?
Why did you keep the colours with some buds (those against the dark of the silos), but not all (like only SOME that show up against the sky). The selective colouring looks random and not thought out well. All in all I'm not sure I like your composition. To bring out the juxtaposition of man-made silo and pretty plant, you might have wanted to leave out the sky entirely and use just one silo as background?
I happened by this spot again today and, recalling that I realized how little I liked this one after reading your excellent critique, thought I'd try again (in spite of the 25mph gusts). Any better? Somewhat boring? :meh:

3409817618_80c8e46b69_o.jpg

3409818134_c8525eb30e_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back