What's new

Hummingbirds, August 3, 2014

Takeda

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
241
Reaction score
46
Location
Durham, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
DSC_00007-XL.jpg


2
DSC_00026-XL.jpg


3
DSC_00037-XL.jpg


4
DSC_00069-XL.jpg


5
DSC_00070-XL.jpg


6
DSC_00073-XL.jpg


7
DSC_00083-XL.jpg


8
DSC_00096-XL.jpg
 
The birds look sharp and the backgrounds look creamy and nice. What long focal length did you use?
 
The birds look sharp and the backgrounds look creamy and nice. What long focal length did you use?

Thank you! I was using my 200mm f/4 AF-D lens on my D3S
 
These are fantastic shots but I have to ask, why did you cut off parts of them in the shot? I think with the whole bird in the picture these would be stellar.
 
quite sharp, but would have like a bit more room around the bird, even though the plastic flower is not really nice. Number 7 is more interesting to me, but would have cut the bottom part of the bird in order to get rid of the plastic stand.
 
These are fantastic shots but I have to ask, why did you cut off parts of them in the shot? I think with the whole bird in the picture these would be stellar.

quite sharp, but would have like a bit more room around the bird, even though the plastic flower is not really nice. Number 7 is more interesting to me, but would have cut the bottom part of the bird in order to get rid of the plastic stand.

Thank you for your posts, and suggestions! I'm getting ready to post another Hummingbird thread that you might be happier with.
 
Thank you for your posts, and suggestions! I'm getting ready to post another Hummingbird thread that you might be happier with.

I agree with those two guys about more room around the birds too.
Look forward to see more of your photos .
 
Thank you for your posts, and suggestions! I'm getting ready to post another Hummingbird thread that you might be happier with.

I agree with those two guys about more room around the birds too.
Look forward to see more of your photos .


Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom