What's new

Hungry and thirsty

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
coffeenight.jpg



foodwindow.jpg
 
Love the first except for the thing at the top right.
 
I could definately use some coffee right now! I like the colors!
 
im hungry and thirsty but then i saw those things hanging and now im not. thats why i dont eat meat anymore
 
french vanilla coffee sounds sooooooooooo good right now.

What the hell are those things? look like they have boobs or something.
 
I've been off coffee for a week now and absolutely hate #1. :lol:

What the hell are those things? look like they have boobs or something.

Likely to be Aromatic or Peking Duck. Mmmmmmm.
 
muhahahaha

they hail from lake titycaca
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom