HURRICANES SUCK!

LWW

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We only got the far end leftovers and the winds were quite destructive here.

Several thousand homes still have no power.

I joined with several neighbors yesterday and today helping clear and clean up some of the damage, which was extensive.

Here's some of the damage:

Oakwood003.jpg

Oakwood002.jpg

Oakwood005.jpg

Oakwood004.jpg

Oakwood006.jpg

Oakwood007.jpg

Oakwood008.jpg

Oakwood009.jpg

Oakwood010.jpg

KoreanWar004.jpg

LWW

Its shocking, My in laws live just out side Dayton and are with out electricity, and my sister in law had a tree come down on her house. Stores and homes are being looted too. it sickens me to think how nasty people can be...Thanks for helping in your neigbour hood bet it was appreciated!

Its shocking, My in laws live just out side Dayton and are with out electricity, and my sister in law had a tree come down on her house. Stores and homes are being looted too. it sickens me to think how nasty people can be...Thanks for helping in your neigbour hood bet it was appreciated!
I haven't seen or heard anything about looting which is surprising.

If they have any need of water or cell phone batts recharged that I can help with PM me.

LWW

I really think it's amazing ohio got hit really bad with winds and everything. I live in eastern pa and we barely got anything. Just a little bit of rain and some gusty wind but nothing extrodinary. I wish you guys the best out there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back