What's new

Husker' s back!

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
368
Reaction score
0
Location
Sliedrecht, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As I said in my post in the B&W section. Long time since I 've posted anything on TPF, I will try to post some of my work over the last year asap. C&C is absolutely welcome, since I'm still a beginner!:thumbup:
1)

516443549_6_sDgM.jpeg


2)
516443402_6__AqS.jpeg



3)
516441886_6_zRgF.jpeg
 
The middle shot does it for me. The lighting is good, as is the framing and the water almost seems alive.

Nice one.
 
I like the first two, and the third is just a tad out of focus, but this close ... it is not easy to maintain the things in the very thin focal plane you get. That's why I quite like the bumble bee macro in 1.
Agreed, though, that the light in 2 is really nice.
 
Welcome back, and I look forward to seeing more of your shots!

In this series, my fave is the first one. I like the colours and the composition
 
I really like the bee. Very nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom