What's new

Hydrant

Bender

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
144
Location
The Future
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
p641140686-5.jpg
 
A Mueller, 5-1/4". Hydrants seem to be a popular subject, especially among beginners - at least they were with me.
 
Last edited:
A Mueller, 5-1/4". Hydrants seem to be a popular subject, especially among beginners - at least they were with me.

I suppose then I should stop shooting them otherwise I will always be considered a beginner.
 
A Mueller, 5-1/4". Hydrants seem to be a popular subject, especially among beginners - at least they were with me.

I suppose then I should stop shooting them otherwise I will always be considered a beginner.
Now you found easy way to deceive people. Everyone is helpful to a beginner. :D
 
Last edited:
A Mueller, 5-1/4". Hydrants seem to be a popular subject, especially among beginners - at least they were with me.

I suppose then I should stop shooting them otherwise I will always be considered a beginner.

While flawless logic, I myself never shot them. As a beginner or advanced ameteur/semi-wannabe-pro (whatever I am). So, shoot on. And for the record, I like the photo.
 
A Mueller, 5-1/4". Hydrants seem to be a popular subject, especially among beginners - at least they were with me.
:scratch:
man ... there's one right across the street from me. A favorite focusing subj ... I mean I see it alot as people walk past it .. that's it ...
now excuse me as I have to delete a bunch of photographs from my archive.
 
Ooops. I did it again.
Just call me Brittany ...
;)

p268790417-5.jpg
 
It's cool.

They are decent subjects: they are almost everywhere, they don't complain, and they instantly strike and hold a pose. I find the various colors used by different jurisdictions interesting.
 
They are decent subjects: they are almost everywhere, they don't complain, and they instantly strike and hold a pose. I find the various colors used by different jurisdictions interesting.
Different colors actually have meaning in some places. Around here different colors are used to denote pressure ranges as well as public and private hydrants. It lets the fire department know at a glance what they can expect before they even hook up to one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom