Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Going About It's Business.jpg
Orange Wasp Sm.jpg
Spider and Prey.jpg

Nice Shots... @Dean_Gretsch I had to put down Frankie rather suddenly on June 23, 2020, I know you always enjoyed his pictures/images....thank you!

Thanks, Kirk.

You know, any one of those would look good poster size, they're all interesting.
Kirk, thank you much. Interesting is a huge compliment when it comes to a photograph.
Nice Shots... @Dean_Gretsch I had to put down Frankie rather suddenly on June 23, 2020, I know you always enjoyed his pictures/images....thank you!

I am so very sorry to hear that. He was a beautiful bulldog. I know how painful that is...we lost our boxer suddenly also on Good Friday this year and we still get tearful when we think about her. They give us such joy for the very short time we know them. I hope the hurt and sadness of losing Frankie becomes less painful for you and the family soon. Thank you for your comment.

Just read this. Sorry for ye loss, always tough losing them.

Sincere Regrets,
Mike ☘️

Lovely bokeh on these. I do like a nice bokeh.

Thank you. Every year the flowers in the first bloom, I am amazed at the variety of insects drawn to them. They always give that soft, glowing background too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back