hyperventilating too!!

Trust me... you will never me disappointed with this...Canon EF 100-400mm f4.5/5.6L IS USM ! Oi I couldve sold you my 350D, its not even 6 months old, tsk.

Rob said:
Expect to be innundated with pictures of everything! :) Thanks guys and girls!

Rob

My centiments exactly. Tomorrow the fun begins.

congrats on the new setup, sounds awesome... i too am drooling over your L glass... i need to start playing the lotto...

Rob said:
I've got to wait a week *sulk* Still, it's pay day tomorrow, so I can have a pre-camera party! Yay!

Rob
waiting was the hardest part...

photo gal said:
Wasn't that party last night?:lmao:

No that was a "quiet drink". When I party, the party knows that it's been partied. Really knows. Everyone else knows too, usually cos I tell em. Lol. Just don't let me near a mobile phone when I'm drunk. I call everyone and tell them I love them. It's very embarrasing.

Rob

Rob said:
No that was a "quiet drink". When I party, the party knows that it's been partied. Really knows. Everyone else knows too, usually cos I tell em. Lol. Just don't let me near a mobile phone when I'm drunk. I call everyone and tell them I love them. It's very embarrasing.

Rob

I think we have that in common! I love everyone all the time but get me drunk and well.................Just call me lovey! : )

Most reactions

Back