What's new

I-70 drive in

scotts2014se

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
278
Reaction score
112
Location
kcmo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSC_0191a2000.webp
 
Nice sign. Why the sky has such a strange colour in what appears quite a sunny day ?
 
I guess I would like to see a slightly different angle of the sign. A little more head on maybe. Not sure.
 
Hey, I have been there before.
 
Nice sign. Why the sky has such a strange colour in what appears quite a sunny day ?

ND filter. Forgot I had it on this lens.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom