What's new

I am back to Pentax again!

Tartness909412 1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
130
Reaction score
157
Location
Devizes, Wiltshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I keep coming back to Pentax and I could not resist this bundle that was for sale on E-Bay. It was up for around £197 but I offered £175 and it was accepted. Anyway, the K20D body is totally mint and has only 5895 shutter acctuations on it, not a scratch or mark on it, the original box it came in looked brand new. It also came with a SMC Pentax-DA L 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL, a SMC Pentax-DA 55-300mm F4-5.8 ED, a Kenko x2 AF teleconvertor, a Sigma flashgun, a battery grip, three batteries and a nice padded QR camera strap. It even had the viewfinder cap for using when taking long exposures. I am well chuffed and can't wait to start using it, I have already updated the firmware to the last available update.
PXL_20251022_132918249.webp
PXL_20251022_132952021.MP.webp
 
Very Nice!

I have a soft spot for Pentax.
 
Nice score, good luck with it. One of my film cameras was a Pentax K1000, built like a tank.
That's what I love about Pentax, well built and can be used in all weathers and the ergonomics are just outstanding
 
My journey with Pentax started in the late 60's with the Spotmatic, followed by the K1000, Zx-m, K30, K3ii, and K1Mii. Haven't found a reason to change yet....unless there's a new full frame.

Nice find, enjoy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom