TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #1
M M-O-S TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 215 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #2 403?
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 M-O-S said: 403? Click to expand... 780.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #4 I like it, it has good texture, but i'm not liking the dead space in the corner.
250Gimp TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 0 Location Chelsea, Quebec Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #5 I like it. I actually think the dead space makes the shot work.
T Thor06 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2007 Messages 64 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #6 I do too, I like the dead space up there, but I cant desribe why.
M M-O-S TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 215 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #7 police state at its finest Lol