i bought a new body and lens

harleyrider

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi i was getting tired of looking at the small LCD and gray body of my xt 350d.so i started looking at the new t1i 500D.i think it is very good body but i ended up holding and playing with a 50D for about a hour and was learning how to use it as i was playing with and liked what i was seeing on the LCD and how it felt in my hand,and i do like the controls the way they are set up.my girl frend was trying to bush the nikon d90 on me ,but i took the 50D home from best buy for 1299 there on line price at the store with a 28-135 lens.two hours later i put my 430ex on it and went shooting it in manual at bike night. so did i do good

Great! I am sure you will like your camera a lot. :thumbup:

It's funny (and risky) that playing with nicer gear makes it hard to appreciate the less expensive stuff. Not usually a problem but it can change your buying choices when you're shopping. It's easy to discount feel, as well as fit and finish, when shopping online but less so in the store.

i think thats true what you are saying, now that i have a better body i might spend more on better class and with more stops.i see you have some realy nice gear ,is your gear bringing home some money for you.with gear like that you must be pro or very good.

Most reactions

Back