What's new

I Can See Now

I like this!! ok im out of thoughts.
 
Any way you could crop out the right-side lens? The fact that not all of it is there throws off the composition in some way... Maybe try and cut it in the middle of the nose-arch?

Cheers!
JAke
 
Yes! This shot works well.
 
I like how you think outside the box. I like this shot A lot! :thumbup: :D
 
Any way you could crop out the right-side lens? The fact that not all of it is there throws off the composition in some way... Maybe try and cut it in the middle of the nose-arch?

Cheers!
JAke

I disagree about halving the glasses at the bridge.

It's a unique, selective-coloring image.
 
You did a nice job with it, but I'm not excited by it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom