What's new

I can't wait! (Happy rant?)

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just couldn't help but post. I am SO EXCITED to get the new extension tubes and reverse lens ring out into the field. Goodbye extensive cropping, hello 1.5'' working distances and ridiculously narrow DOF. Seriously can't wait to get up close and personal with some Arthropoda this Thursday. Time to put this nifty fifty back into commission!


Macro Test by TogaLive, on Flickr


Quite a useless post, I admit, but dang if I'm not excited!

Toga

P.S: By my innate ability to visually measure things, that "China" is roughly 7mm long. I think...;) And this was without the reverse ring!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom