What's new

I, Concrete

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like them both but wonder if the face is too gimicky. CC please.
proof eye lite blue 1000.webp
face proof eye 1000.webp
 
For my taste, I wish you hadn't added a human iris. #1 would be just that much better.
 
I think number two would be improved if we had the rest of it's "mouth" at the bottom. Just sayin. For some reason it kinda reminds me of FryLock.
 
I agree. The eye(s) don't work for me. I'd have liked them better as simply a study in concrete.
 
That looks like a manhole for a pipe.
 
I totally like it. The 2nd was unexpected and pretty cool.

Lot of feedback on the eye which, to each their own. But it could be possible to gel a speedlight and point it away from the camera to illuminate the inside leaving a black dot ( the backside of the speedlight) to look like an eye. Just a thought.
 
Last edited:
I think the photos are interesting enough without the eyes.
 
Damn. I liked them eyeballs.
Thanks so much for your comments. We'll be working on it. :)
 
Love it!!! The splash of blue makes it!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom