What's new

I (continue to ) Love Reflections...

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Your C&C Please....
Reflection#1



Reflection#2



Reflection#3



Reflection#4



Reflection#5



Reflection#6



Reflection#7


Regards
:D
 
reminds me of the old Pink Floyd laser light shows down at the planetarium years and years ago...
 
Wow, man. :hippie:
 
I must be getting old. They just give me a headache...:lol:
 
I agree. #6 is a clear winner. There is a balance between dark and light, and the wave pattern is not so prominent as in some others in this set, so there is more focus on the different coloured lights.
 
reminds me of the old Pink Floyd laser light shows down at the planetarium years and years ago...

Thank you very much Pixmedic :D

:heart: #6!

Thank you so much sm :D

I must be getting old. They just give me a headache...:lol:

Hahahaa.... That has nothing to do with your age; while keep on looking at them i too feel giddy ;)

Reflection#6
​


This blows the rest out of the water.
Thank you very much BJ :D

I agree. #6 is a clear winner. There is a balance between dark and light, and the wave pattern is not so prominent as in some others in this set, so there is more focus on the different coloured lights.
Thank you very much Paul :D

Wow, man. :hippie:

Thank you very much FB :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom