I don't care where a photo is taken

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
To all of you that think that taking photos of animals at a wildlife centre is fake, close this thread, move on, your confusing me with someone that cares

To all of you that don't care where a photo is taken, enjoy

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

.......I hate you

you have no idea how much I hate you!

ok maybe hate is too strong a word - envious, jealous!
Great photos one and all! And at least for once I can pick a favourite - number 2 for the interaction it shows :)

Great work - keep it up :)

I'd like you a lot better...if you used a photo host that wasn't blocked by SonicWall. :(

photobucket is blocked to you -- ouch you must see the site very empty :(

photobucket is blocked to you -- ouch you must see the site very empty
Yes...the last 8 months or so (since they put in Sonicwall) have been hard for me on the forum.

Can't you get access from anywhere else (or nicly ask the people upstairs to let the bucket through?)

I tried...but they told be that they couldn't (or didn't want to) let specific site's through. They said it was done by categories...but I don't know what category this would fall into, to be blocked.

I think it has to do with key words. I can view my photobucket main page, but not the log-in-page. I can even view my galleries but when I click on any specific image, it's blocked.

I can see it all when I go home...but the boss at home is a lot less tolerant of me spending time on the forum. ;)

hahaha!
you need an inbetween place - a pub with wireless or an internet cafe with booze ;)

you need an inbetween place - a pub with wireless or an internet cafe with booze
I just got an iPOD touch, which has internet access. Unfortunately, we don't have a Wifi network...at least not that I can find from my office.

I totally agree! it's the quality of the photo that counts, and number 2 just proves it, truly beautiful!

All are very pleasing! Great detail and exposure!

Derrick

LP this is TOP NOTCH STUFF , you continue to set the standard of excellance that I aspire to one day achive. Thank you for sharing.

Dan

So.......................

That means it's okay to shoot from a zoo or a preserve?

Good, that's what I thought.

Awesome shots LP.

:thumbsup: for #1, 2 & 5.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back