What's new

I Dreamt I Was Flying

boogaguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
2
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fuzzyplane.jpg
 
hmm
 
I like it. At first glance I didn't think much of it since I was expecting something brighter, but then it started to make more sense with the shadow of a plane with clouds within a cloud.
 
That's what my dreams look like. Bravo.
 
Thanks. I want to do an entire apocalyptic series with this look.
 
I really like it - dreamy is the right word, but in order for this to be effective I would just brighten it and increase saturation a small amount. It's a bit too dark, I think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom