JustinL No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 154 Reaction score 58 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2012 #1 A few fireworks shots 1 2 3
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2012 #2 NIce shots, but I think you should have exposed the lake a bit more if possible
greybeard43 15 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 5,957 Reaction score 4,820 Location WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2012 #3 Yours are a lot better than mine so I'll just look at yours......LOL
I imagemaker46 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 9, 2011 Messages 4,422 Reaction score 1,705 Location Ottawa, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2012 #4 Fireworks are fireworks, and I don't see anything wrong with these ones